Friday, February 12, 2010

YAYAYAY!

Things are looking up in old Louisville! We are having fun, feeling settled in, getting things together! And it gets better... Mom and Dad came to town to visit for the weekend! AND Carissa and Roy are coming at the end of the month!

This is a quick post since they're here, but I wanted you to know...

A) I am still alive. Things have just slowed down at Rose Monkey due to my sudden realization of the sheer volume of reading requirements I have for class. Which I am loving, by the way. I really am living the dream, reading all day long - punctuated by the occasional lecture on campus or visit to Starbucks with my friend Monica.

B) I will be posting pictures on here soon - as soon as our camera is recharged!!

C) We ate guacamole tonight with dinner - quesadilla pie - and it was GOOOD. Maybe I'll post the recipe soon! :-)

That's basically it for now. Much love! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the visit, and when we got home with our pitiful smattering of crusted over frozen precipitation, I realized I had snowpack envy! you Kentucki-anians sure know how to put on a snow event.

    ReplyDelete